Do you really want to start a company, kick off an ambitious product idea, or generally involve yourself in the exploding opportunities afforded by a successful startup?
We’re collecting the best of stories from the field – from both the most successful entrepreneurs in the game, as well as some of the super smart folks who have done things by the book and hit huge challenges instead.
There’s far too much hype out there, and our curiosity for the truth has led to this project.
Areas of interest include:
- Finding early customers
- Designing a kick-ass product
- Creating a predictable pipeline of customers
- Raising capital
- Developing press
- Hiring terrific people, (and quickly firing the bad ones)
- Setting up an exit, if so you’d choose
We’re also gathering:
- The exact materials you would need
- Email and other templates
- Free/discounted access to the best in class products
- Access to legendary people
- Tracking, measurements, and analytics
- and much much more.
If you’d like to stay in the loop, please fill in below.